Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Manga manga manga .... mi inspira tanto

Oggi e' nevicato alla mattina, mentre facevo tante cose ma niente borsa. Svantaggio di essere una casalinga. Lo faccio dopo questo posting. Ho trovato questo sito fantastico sulla storia scanzione di manga. E' practicamente una tesi. wow.

It snowed in the morning while I was running my errands. Did a lot of work but didn't get a chance to work on the bag. Will do it right after this posting. I found a wonderful site on the history of manga scanlations, its' almost a tesis. :D

Interview

Ho chiesto Riccardo se vuole fare la prima intervista. Mi ha accetato. Yeah! Sono contenta. Sara' pronta tra poco.

I asked Riccardo if he wants to do it, he agreed. You will see it soon. I will untitled it "Juunta asks", if anyone has a better suggestion let me me.

Buona Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment