Thursday, January 6, 2011

... and then it started snowing

It is not always easy to write about the present. The upmteen time I loaded the dishwasher, do the laundry, checked baka-updates for manga releases etc etc... but it is difficult to avoid and most times I wished I could edit out the boring bits of my life, and live only the nice bits.

This year has well and truly started, it no longer feels like december. The rush and the panic to complete something is real, although I am still holed up as usual at home.

Then it started snowing. The only good thing that comes out of the cold. I grew up in the tropics, so it is all pretty new and made bearable by staying indoors with heating. It lasted for an hour then it rained for the rest of the day. At least we had some moments of whiteness, that eluded us during christmas.

I made a belt out of denium material and recycled belt buckle, and an iron board cover. Mundane but positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment