Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring 2012 update: Juunta's made to measure 1

A dress and loose sweater piece I made last year. I rarely do made to measure; it was nice... Please excuse the washed out colour, it's difficult to see the detail without this.

My favourite part had to be the sleeve.

The sleeves ended up looking like a maid outfit. It was a nice to a simple dress.

I was given 2 large pieces of scrape jersey material. They were remnants. So I put together this sweater. It was a kimono cut. I was pleased with the result.

1 button fastening

2 seams -cross shaped that held the piece together

Too bad I couldn't keep it for myself. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment