Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some links

The classical playlist that I am listening to on youtube. I have been requested to place this link on my blog, because my dear husband can't seem to find it. (Call yourself a programmer!) I made this playlist to liven up the mood while I'm working and change it regularly so that it doesn't get boring. There are video featuring Martha Argerich playing Grieg. Arthur Rubinstein ... Chopin, Kissin ... Liszt / La Campanella, Horowitz... Chopin. Gustavo Dudamel and the Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra of Venezuela (wah... they give a great energetic performance. I heard on BBC worldservice how they formed this orchestra by picking up the poor kids of the streets gave them instruments, inspired them with music.. Some of them would be practicing in the fields amongst the cows. )There are opera pieces as well... Figaro's Aria, Maria Callas, Pavarotti. They are all "wake you up" pieces.

There is another link of my artist friend who works in Singapore. Andree Wescher. I love her performance piece, they are gut retchingly good. Although be warned to have to a strong stomach. I do feel quite blown away everytime I watch it. If u are in Singapore, try to catch her performance.

Oggi e' domenica. Non ho voglia di tradurre in italiano. Scappo, devo fare il bucato. ciaooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment