Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prelisting sale - Fisherman's Pants

Here are some photos of the trousers I made in 2 designs. They are available for sale for friends only. They are limited. Right now there are 2 pieces. I will be listing them on etsy on a future date.

These pants are really comfortable yet formal and stylish. They are based on a traditional thai design, which I have adapted and made more user friendly. I will be making more them in other materials, so watch out for it.

Eccoli! Ho fatto 2 paia di pantaloni da vendere ai amici prima di mettere online tra qualche settimana. Sono i pezzi unici.

Pants01







Description / Descrizione:

Model name / Modello- Pants01
Trousers in grey wool and red cotton trimming
Pantaloni di lana grigia con dettagli di cotone rosso

Size / Taglia:
Free size / Taglia unica

Length / Lungezza:
87cm



Pants02









Description / Descrizione:

Model name / Modello- Pants02
Trousers in light grey pin stripe wool suiting (2types)
Pantaloni di lana leggero a righe


Size / Taglia:
Free size / Taglia unica

Length / Lungezza:
85cm

Friends only Prelisting Sale -How to buy?
Please meet me personally where you can pick up and pay me directly. You will also be able to try them. Please arrange for an appointment by email or sms. I will be in Singapore from 1-24 May. 



If you are interested in them, when list them on etsy I will announce on this blog, so watch out for it. Se ti interessa, controlla questo blog per l'annuncio.

1 comment: